Friday, January 30, 2009

TAG

So basically Brooke tagged me and now I have to be super honest and share my deepest darkest secrets. Hah, yeah right! I will be honest though. Here's the dealio:

1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were tagged...
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

And in no particular order: 10 HONEST things about myself

1. I have had plastic surgery. I am super self conscious and had my whole face re-constructed, but seriously. I had plastic surgery when I was 10 years old after my lovely little bro Johnny did a nice follow through swing with his golf club to my eye! He shattered my cheek bone and I had stitches right in the crease of my left eye and plastic surgery after that. Luckily I had an amazing Doctor and you would never know it was there.

2. I used to not like dogs at all until....I met Rocky! He is Bryan's sweet doggy that I love now. I never thought I would ever be able to say that, but it is true Rocky has broken me down just as Bryan said he would.

3. I am one of six children, and yes that is all from the same parents. We are the Brady bunch by numbers, but we are all one family not two joined together. Christmases are crazy and birthdays are almost every month, but I love it! Now we have a nephew and two nieces to throw in the mix!

4. I rushed Kappa Delta at Texas Tech. I lasted about two weeks and then decided that I was not suited for a sorority. Although I loved the girls and was voted as the government chair (or something like that) by a large majority it just didn't seem like the road I was meant to be on.

5. I still sleep with my bunny. I have a TY big bunny that I sleep with which was given to me when I was 12. I lost the original one in a tragic vacation one Christmas to Wisconsin and then received a replacement from my mom. Yes, I am a big baby, but who cares. I think Bryan will have to make room for bunny when we move in after the wedding.

6. Champagne corks scare me. I have no clue why, but I'm afraid to open those things. I always (after shaking it up) ask Bryan to open it for me:) I think he opened like 6 different bottles on New Year's.

7. During a church ski trip to Breckenridge I hit a tree skiing! Not cool! It was only the second day and I was trying to take a cut through from one mountain to another and my ski's got locked in some deep powder and I couldn't turn at all. So I had a beautiful contusion and was out for the rest of the trip. I will say one thing, crutches on ice is not easy.

8. I always wanted to be a flight attendant. When I was little my dad flew for TWA and I always thought that flight attendants were so sweet and caring. I thought it would be fun to travel around and see so many places. Luckily I was able to do a fair share of that when dad flew.

9. I am not a big cook. However, I am learning to bake and try new things lately. My sisters and mom (who all cook very well) said that I have to learn since my last name will be Baker. It's kind of mandatory. I think I was just overlooked as a middle child, or there were always other people cooking for me. Most likely I was outside playing capture the flag or some other tomboy thing.

10. I love queso! Even though I am not supposed to be eating bad stuff like that right now I still love it. It has been quite some time, but I will suggest my favorite place to have queso - #1 Tin Star (greatness)

Now I will tag 7 other peeps and they can do the same things and share all their interesting facts! Shanen, Kim , Suzy , Jamie , Marina , Erin , Anne

Happy Friday!!

No comments: