Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meagan the Baker

Lately I have been adventurous in the kitchen. I think it's time I learn how to cook since I will be a "Baker" after all. I asked Bryan if he would take my last name, but he said no. So with that said here are a few of the yummy things I have made lately and the feedback from friends and family:

1. Tortilla Soup- Huge hit! Sunni says this is her favorite! Mom,Emi, Stal and Bryan all loved it as well.

2. Spinach Artichoke Dip- Used all of this except the chilies. It's super quick and easy. It only took 20 minutes to cook. I made it for our girls happy hour and they loved it!

3. Venison Chili- Absolutely amazing. I made it when it was cold outside and it was perfect.

4. Hamburger Casserole with mashed potatoes on top- I can't find the recipe on this one, but no worries it was my least favorite.

5. Funfetti Cake Balls- If you make these properly they are awesome! I put too much liquid in the white chocolate and ruined it. Note to self follow this recipe closely and if you need to make the chocolate thinner then add a dab of oil.

I'm looking forward to experiencing more recipes soon. If you have any favs you would like to share then let me know.

No comments: