Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beautiful Crystal


Loving.Cheerful.Caring.Smiley.Sweet.Inspirational.Empowering.
Lovely.Pure.Godly Woman. This is Crystal, my best friend. She is so precious to me and I had the joy of spending time with her last night. Her caring spirit, motivational words, and wisdom are so up-lifting!! Basically Mama did a good job of raising her!

I just wanted to take a moment and thank her for all that she has done in my life and how she has been there throughout the years. She is like family to me and I love her to death. She never stops caring, never stops supporting, and she is always there to talk or cry it out. This girl is great! If you know her then bless you, if you don't then you should!

Crys, you are a doll and I love you dearly! Thanks for everything that you are!!!

3I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

4Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, - Phil 1:3-4

No comments: