Thursday, October 29, 2009

Congratulations!!

The wedding planning for the Bakers is all done. It's just getting started for several of our friends though. I'd like to give a shout out to our recently engaged friends!!!!

Drumbroll please......

Miss Crystal Browning will be marrying Mr. Chris Gbandi. I feel like this is a newspaper ad, but is so fun!! I don't have the full story yet, but at least I have the news blast:



Also, the beautiful Sunni will be marrying Mr. Luke Handy in April. They are super excited and Fat Man is looking forward to the big day! I am so excited for her and can't wait to share in all of her happiness!!



(I realize this picture is of us and not Sunni and Luke, but I don't have a picture of him on my computer at work)

We are looking forward to the McSween wedding too!! Jason and Sara got engaged this past month in Hawaii! How romantic! Still waiting on the details for that one:



Yay for everyone!! I loved planning our wedding so if anyone wants any help I'm here if you need me!

No comments: