Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Limu has an energy drink now!!

For those of you that are not familiar with Limu, it is an amazing vitamin supplement that you drink daily. It has a rare ingredient, fucoidan , which is an anti-cancerous supplement.

This stuff is amazing! I have my own personal experience with it and I would love to share with you if you are curious. We have a close family friend that used to take 5 pain pills a day and now after drinking Limu takes none! My sister, Stephanie lost weight when she started using Limu!

Here are a few great reasons to drink Limu:

- More Energy
- Restful Sleep
- Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
- Healthy Cell Growth

So without further ado here is the new energy drink that they are offering, Blu Frog Energy Drink

If you have any questions you may e-mail Steph, my sister, from this site. She knows everything about this stuff!

No comments: