Thursday, March 5, 2009

We graduated!

Bryan and I have completed our pre-marital class at Watermark. It was a great experience and I'm so thankful that we have laid the ground work for our marriage. Here are a few of the topics we covered.

1. Communication and Conflict
2. Spiritual Intimacy
3. The Roles of a wife and a husband
4. In-laws
5. Finances
6. Five Love Languages-Bryan is quality time and acts of service. I'm quality time and words of affirmation. May look cheesy but it's really neat and shows you how to effectively love one another.
7. Sex- nuff said
8. The differences of a woman and a man

I would recommend this class to anyone. We truly learned a lot about each other. They shared fun ideas for the future and ways to prepare yourself for that now by asking questions and being honest with each other.

If there are any suggestions you have or experiences that you have shared with your husband or wife let me know. I love hearing stories about other couples.

No comments: