Friday, June 12, 2009

100 Days until the Wedding!!!

Today marks 100 days until 9.19.09. I'm getting really excited about all the little details. It's going to be so much fun and everybody needs to be prepared to dance and have a good time, especially all you new mommies out there!!

Here are a few things that I have left to take care of if anyone has ideas or suggestions please chime in!

1. Flower girls/ring bearers attire. I have been looking online on craigslist and e-bay, but not finding too much. This is the flower girl dress I want for them.
2. Transportation after the wedding.
3. Bryan's gift
4. Song for the kids to walk out to for the ceremony

Random list I know, but it really has dwindled down quite a bit!

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is a site I used for flower girl dresses: http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=5170WDP&Category_Code=140&Product_Count=4
Our ring bearer wore a tux we rented from Mens Wearhouse.
For the grooms gift, I got Andy a set of golf clubs - not sure if Bryan has a set already or if he golfs!
After the wedding we rented a limo to take us to our hotel at the airport. Can't remember the company though.