Friday, June 19, 2009

3 Months Away

I'm getting really excited! I can't believe we are only three months away. I know the time will fly so I am trying to soak it all in and enjoy it while it lasts.

Here a few highlights I'm looking forward to:

1. Matt man breakin it down on the dance floor:



2. Beautiful flowers like these



3. First Dances. I just hope I can make it through my dance with Dad. I can't even listen to the song the whole way through without crying.

4. The wedding shower coming up that these beautiful ladies are planning:





This means so much to me that they are planning my shower. I know it's going to be a fun day! Thanks to all of you guys!!

5. Seeing my family, cousins, and friends come together for one great night!

2 comments:

Amber said...

we actuall have a rose bush in our front yard! its really pretty when it blooms but that rarely happens with all this crazy weather

megankl said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog. My name is Megan too and I'm getting married on 9-19-09 as well! You can check out my blog if you want at http://meganandjakeinlv.blogspot.com/ Hope you're having fun with all the planning!